You probably haven’t noticed because nobody seems to be talking about it, but something is going on with the world. Volcanoes are erupting at a faster pace than ever, earthquakes are going crazy and nobody has an explanation for it. What is going on with all these volcanoes erupting? You may not have noticed but our planet is becoming increasingly unstable.
Not to mention the tremendous amount of earthquake activity that is happening currently as well. As I mentioned yesterday scientists are saying that the world is preparing itself for a “world changing mega tremor with the power to split up continents.”
- February 10, 2016 – Japan – 3rd Day of volcanic tremors at Japan’s Kirishima; JMA warns of “catastrophic eruption.” Youtube
- February 9, 2016 – Guatemala – Eruption of Volcan de Fuego. Youtube
- February 8, 2016 – Japan – The Japan Meteorological Agency warns for possible catastrophic blowout, such as fumaroles and volcanic gas as the volcanic activity at Ontake is increasing. NHK
- February 7, 2016 – Costa Rica – New Smoke and Ash Eruption at Turrialba Volcano in Costa Rica. The Costa Rica Star
- February 7, 2016 – Indonesia – Mount Soputan volcano erupts in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Xinhuanet
- February 7, 2016 – Indonesia – Mount Bromo enters eruption phase. Xinhuanet
- February 7, 2016 – Japan – Smoke rises from Japan’s Mount Ontake volcano. Breaking news
- February 6, 2016 – Guatemala – Santiaguito volcano erupts again in Guatemala. Strange Sounds
- February 5, 2016 – Peru – Peru’s typically snow-capped El Misti volcano, also known as Putina, is showing signs of awakening from a period of relative slumber that goes back to the 15th century. Earthweek
- February 5, 2016 – Japan – Japan’s Sakurajima volcano erupts. RT
- February 4, 2016 – Antarctica (Australia) – The Big Ben volcano on remote Heard Island in sub-Antarctica erupted a combination of poisonous gases and red-hot lava for the first time in decades. Brisbane Times
- February 3, 2016 – Mexico – Night eruption of Popocatepetl volcano. Strange Sounds
- February 3, 2016 – India – Steam/ash plume and thermal anomaly at Barren Island. Volcano Discovery
- February 1, 2016 – Mexico – The Colima volcano eruption in western Mexico has sent a spectacular plume of smoke and ash high into the air. ABC
- February 1, 2016 – Russia – Karymsky volcano in Russian Kamchatka’s eastern volcanic zone explodes 1.8 miles high hours after massive earthquake. Express
Above is just the month of February alone, for an even bigger shock follow the link, you will not believe your eyes. The world is becoming a very scary place. So are all these happenings forecasting a catastrophic earthquake? Things are really starting to reach excessive levels, let’s hope that people wake up before it is too late.
G+ Business: https://plus.google.com/112373178590768262082
G+ Brand: https://plus.google.com/105978365750500458220
Please Follow Us on As many As possible to ensure we cannot be censored or shut down.
(LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUPPORT US & FOLLOW)